International Competition of Terroir WineTMBrignoles Provence Verte - FranceAWARDS 2019! - pdf
Terroir, magic word, untranslatable, part of geography, part of history, as a tribute to the hard work of the vineyard and the good sense of our winemakers.
With the wine and the Terroir, we go there full feet in what is called today "the world of wine tourism".
Original has always better taste!
With the wine and the Terroir, we go there full feet
We show off your best selected and award-winning terroir wines on our Market Place BOX OFFICE WINES!
The original is always better taste!
SAVE THE DATE
15th february, 2020 - Edition 8
Brignoles Provence Verte - France
Terroir Wines of the World tasted and judged by international experts
in the world of oenology, viticulture, wine, gastronomy,
media, general public oenophile, business
as well as wine tourism.
MISSIONS ET ENGAGEMENTS
- Helping producers, importers and distributors to promote their products through an official recognition of professionals in the sector
- Bringing an answer to the 80% of consumers waiting for a message on the terroir wine by offering them international references
This international competition is also intended to encourage and highlight wine tourism and its activities in the world of viticulture and wine internationally through these five colleges of international tasters.
French competition entered on the list of French wine competitions whose medals may appear in the labeling of wines produced in France in accordance with the decree of 13 February 2013.
In application of decree N ° 2012-655 of May 4, 2012 relating to the labeling and traceability of wine products and certain oenological practices.
SENSORY ANALYSIS FOR EXCEPTIONAL TERROIR WINES
be tasted and judged under optimal conditions.
EXCEPTIONAL PROFESSIONAL TASTING
Selection of international experts
A nominative and qualified international jury composed of 5 tasters representing the 5 colleges tasted and judge in the morning only 30 samples at the most.
A strict process allows us to have:
- Tasting instructions before the competition
- Professional tasting environment
- Juries composed of 5 international tasters
- Information session President and jurors
- Scenario sensory analysis
- Total anonymity: black bouffant bag and ring cetie
- Wine temperature control service
- Tasting glass for the sensory analysis of international standard wines Vinalies Internationales and / or Riedel
- Timing for each wine tasted
- Sommelier service in the tasting room for each table
- Individual spittoons with closure
- Break 15 minutes between 2 sets
- Tasting sheet (OIV / UIOE)
- Immediate results
EACH WINE IS TASTED INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT COMPARED.
The wines are classified according to the category (color, type, grape variety) and tasted in series and / or mini series in the series.
This unique process was created in 2006 by the oenologist, Jérôme DUFOUR. The rating scale adopted is based on the points system according to the tasting sheet and its descriptors of the International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV) also recognized by the International Union of Oenologists (UIOE)
No wine has yet received 100/100.
This year the wine that got
the best rating are two terroir wines
; OUR MARKETING TOOLS&STRATEGIC BUSINESS PARTNERS
We are not just stopping at "a medal and back next year",
we strive to accompany the award-winning or selected wine throughout the year
through innovative marketing actions and at different levels.
Cross-channel, Multi-channel and Omni-channel,
we accompany award-winning and selected wines of Terroir throughout the year!
BRIGNOLES - PROVENCE VERTE"Singular & Authentic"
BIRTHPLACE OF FRENCH VITICULTURE
international, a favorite place, a traditional city and a high place of Provence in a strategic point.
What's more natural to associate this contest
international to this small, timeless territory
of exception and its capital,
a true hub of international exchange over the centuries and has always been able to combine
Tradition, Typicity and Historicity.